The measurement and testing of measuring equipment in the field of medical technology and food and pharma industries necessitates absolute reliability and a broad range of applications. The SECULIFE HIT AM has been custom tailored to fulfill these demands. The multimeter has been designed especially for use in the field of medical technology, amongst other purposes for servicing, repairing and testing medical devices.
This multimeter of the SECULIFE HIT series has been endowed with antimicrobial properties. This is to curb the growth of germs, counteract microbial colonization or kill microorganisms.
- 23 multimeter functions
- Voltage measurement
- Auto-ranging current measurement from 100 μA (resolution: 10 nA) to 10 A (16 A)
- Capacitance and resistance measurement, diode and continuity testing
- Measuring categories: 600 V CAT III and 300 V CAT IV
- 1 kHz low-pass filter
- TRMS AC and AC+DC, 20 kHz bandwidth
- Data memory for more than 15,000 measured values
- Extremely rugged, dust and water-proof variant with IP65
- Housing, protective rubber holster and set of measuring cables each with antimicrobial properties