Metecon now offers an entire new service for verification in our test laboratory: By means of a programmable 6-axis robot, we realize even complex test challenges quickly, cost-efficiently, and with a reproducibility of unmatched accuracy. Gone are the days of complex and expensive test setups, endless tests by your own personnel, and unprecise test results as "medium contact pressure" means something different to each tester.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Shorter test duration through 24/7 operation,
- Higher reproducibility compared to manual tests,
- Randomized processes compared to fixed actuators,
- Reduced costs for the development and construction of test stations,
- Objective testing: potential for optimization becomes more obvious,
- Qualified test report by our independent test laboratory,
- Reduced costs for repeated test as the program already exists.
Wipe tests in the Metecon test laboratory
At present, we conduct several wipe tests in our test laboratory. Many medical devices used in a hospital environment must be wipe-disinfected regularly. The manufacturer is obliged to prove – both for reasons of risk management and usability – that the medical device’s labeling and identification plate remain legible throughout the entire product life. Now we can prove with manageable effort that your device’s labeling and identification plate resist even thousands of disinfections.
Let us discuss together to what extent a robot test may accelerate your development process. We are happy to answer all your questions about possible applications, costs, and duration of robot tests.