OUR ONSITE TEST LAB ENABLES US TO DELIVER FAST RESULTS ON STANDARD AND CUSTOMIZED TESTS.
The components and devices we manufacture must stand up to unrelenting physical, biological and chemical forces. To help our customers deliver products that provide long-term efficacy, our in-house test lab team provides a full array of standard and proprietary testing methods.
As with all areas of our company, our test lab professionals employ the latest technology, stay abreast of emerging advances and apply their innovative skills to develop or improve test methods. We adhere to rigorous test standards that meet or exceed FDA, ASTM, CE and ISO criteria. We can also develop test methods to address unanswered questions.
Our test lab team works closely with the project team and with customers to provide standard or customized tests that deliver data that informs the development process. Ready access to onsite testing keeps projects moving quickly and along the right path. Ongoing testing during prototype, clinical and serial production plays a critical role in assuring quality.
TESTING CATEGORIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Surface characterization
Our experience working in the medical device industry means that you can have confidence in our ability to carefully document test protocols and findings to provide evidence of product performance.
- Finite element analysis (FEA) based on real data
- Corrosion testing
- Tensile and microtensile testing
- Torsion testing
- Radial-force and crush-force testing
- Fatigue testing
- Af temperature testing (BFR, DSC)
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM) investigation
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX)
- Metallography: Grain size, inclusion size and distribution, heat-affected zone (HAZ) analysis
- Hydrogen testing
- Auger electron spectroscopy (AES)