Collin Lab & Pilot Solutions
Based in the Bavarian city of Ebersberg, Collin develops laboratory and pilot lines in the modular system for the thermoplastics processing industry, universities as well as research institutes. The owner-managed company was founded over 40 years ago and as premium supplier, it sets global technology and quality standards.
As part of the new product lines Teach Line, Lab Line, Pilot Line, Medical Line as well as Polytest Line, Collin develops individual solutions - platen presses, roll mills, calenders, extruders, compounders, mono- or co-extrusion lines, pressure filter tests, rheometers or optical inspection systems. The scope ranges from small-sized systems for basic development, medical technology and pilot lines to whole production lines.
Collin Medical Line
The Collin Medical Line systems and lines are particularly impressive due to their extreme precision, homogeneous processing and high throughput.They are specifically tailored, designed and built to the custom ers‘ respective needs. The complete Collin portfolio can be designed for medical lines - from the extruder, compounder, calender, press or roll mill to whole strand or blown film lines.
Highest precision, narrow tolerances, cleanliness, process accuracy, good handling of cleaning, clean room conformity,
fast and excellent service and customised client trainings are part of the experience:
- Built according to the specifications of FDA 21 CFR, ISPE, ISO 13485, EN 10204/3.1B, cGMP/GMP.
- Construction and design conform to hygienic standards.
- All installations are easy to dismantle and clean.
- Enormous variability for producing different products.
- Development work for customers as well as preliminary test in the Collin Lab.
- Standardized validation, qualification and documentation.
- SCADA software solutions according to GAMP4/5 Guideline.
Extras / Features
- Cutting devices
- Teflon coatings for hoppers
- Cooling conveyor
- Dosing lines
- Several screws depending on polymer/material
- Individual solutions like cooling conveyors
- Water-cooled control cabinets
Collin solutions are used for developing and producing plastic products, material investigations and test series as well as pilot tests which allow to scale up to production scale measures.
Material manufacturers, compounders, film producers, companies in the field of medical technology, pharmacy and
industry, universities, laboratories and scientific institutions count on Collin.