ACD is an owner-managed group of companies that belongs to the technological leading providers inside electronics.
In the fields of portable devices and applications for retail and logistics, EMS as well as customer-specific developed industrial electronics for medical, producing industries, mechanical and commercial vehicle engineering, ACD is a manufacturer and a system service provider at the same time.
Besides ACD Elektronik GmbH, ACD Group consists of ACD Systemtechnik GmbH, ACD Antriebstechnik GmbH, ACD Czech s.r.o. and ACD USA Inc. and is represented at two different locations in Germany and each one location in the Czech Republic and the United States. ACD Elektronik GmbH in its current form was founded in 1976 in Achstetten (Ulm) by Karl-Heinz Andes, Johann Bolkart and Fritz Guther. 15 years later, ACD Systemtechnik GmbH based in Neustadt (Orla) was founded in 1991 by the Managing Directors of ACD Elektronik GmbH and Hartmut Wengel. ACD Antriebstechnik was founded in 1996 in Neustadt (Orla), ACD Czech s.r.o. in 2015 and ACD USA Inc. in 2016.
- ACD Elektronik GmbH: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485
- ACD Systemtechnik GmbH: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949
- ACD Antriebstechnik GmbH: ISO 9001
- ACD Czech s. r. o.: ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- ACD erhält Auszeichnung „100 Orte für Industrie 4.0 in Baden-Württemberg“
- Innovative Elektronik aus Oberschwaben: Die ACD Gruppe feiert Ihr 40-jähriges Bestehen
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
ACD Elektronik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Electronics and Microtechnology (125)
- IT and Software (79)
- Services (215)
- Medical Device Manufacture (124)